C++ Using QT
Qt (pronounced as "cute", not "cu-tee") is a cross-platform framework that is usually used as a graphical toolkit, although it is also very helpful in creating CLI applications.
1: open the website : https://www.qt.io/
2. Go to the menu option : Download. Try. Buy.
3. Select Option: Downloads for open source users
4. Click on Download the Qt Online Installer
5. Finally select for windows OS : Click Here
6. Then run the downloaded setup file: qt-unified-windows-x86-3.1.1-online
Steps for Installation:-
Now sign up in Qt and login on it.
Above installation will take long time so let it be finished.
After installing the Qt , go for Qt documentation with below hyper link: